Saturday, December 08, 2007

We could be NEXT!

Thursday our agency posted this GREAT news!

"America World is pleased to announce some exciting news about our
referrals! Today we received 8 referrals- one boy and 7 girls. We also
received two referrals of Chinese heritage. One family also received
twins! The children ranged in age from 5 months-27 months and were from
the Jiangxi and Liaoning Provinces. Families receiving referals today
were logged in 12/12/05. Please join us in congratulating these
families on their exciting day!!"

The above group was group 242...in case you forgot...we're group 244. The log in dates for group 243/244 are only two days apart. Although this is sounds like gibberish to most of the world, to us it means that it is very likely they will process our groups together, and we may receive our referral NEXT MONTH!

We are beyond excited and even if I am getting my hopes up, I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen in January. At least it's a sure thing in February! Chinese New Year is mid-late February, so either way, we will probably travel in March.

If you are waiting on our Christmas card...it's coming late this year! I couldn't stand to send one more card saying "No really...we ARE getting our daughter this year!" so I'm sending a late one with the big news!

Please keep praying that they will process these 2 groups together next month!

Love,
Alissa

No comments: